High Quality products at a Low Cost that are Socially Conscious. What are you waiting for?
Tofu’s unique processes mean that trafficking survivors work at reputed garment manufacturers with years of experience who produce our products. Learn more
Based on your needs, we work with partner factories to manufacture your products with the highest quality. Our partners have had years of experience producing apparel for brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Armani Exchange, Walmart, Express etc.
Partner Factory Capabilities
1. Most types of woven and knit garments ranging from basics to high-fashion
2. Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) is 1200 pieces per style
3. Total production capacity is 2.4 million pieces per month
4. Factories are equipped with state of the art technology:
- An automatic garment crushing machine
- A computerized fabric cutting system
- Laser cutting, circular & flat knitting machines
- An automated panel printing machine
- In-house capabilities of computerized, hand embroidery & printing
- All wet and dry process facilities
- Semi vertical - have their own knitting unit having a varied mix
5. Factories follow strict labour and environment compliance guidelines and are certified by WRAP, SEDEX, SA8000 etc.
6. In-house design team that creates & develops collections every season
7. Versatile fabric sourcing & development team that works with a variety of fabrics including sheer & novelty fabrics
Some of the brands that our partners work with:
Tofu has built unique, one-of-a-kind partnerships that result in high-quality, low-cost, socially-conscious products. Apparel sourced through Tofu directly benefits survivors of sex trafficking and gives them hope for a brighter future where they are truly free.
Customers today expect brands to support social causes and deliver products, which are tied to stories of human upliftment, and that’s exactly what Tofu delivers. Don't just take our word for it, see what the research says.